I started by covering a 24″ board with concrete coloured Sugar paste. I wanted to mark out each individual cobble myself. I first tried doing this using a Dresden Tool but it didn’t give the effect I wanted. So I then tried using a 42 Rope Beckenal Nozzle. I knew this would take the longest but it gave the effect I wanted as so this is how I marked out all the cobbles. I covered the board with clingfilm whilst I worked on a section so as my Sugar paste wouldn’t dry out. I then uncovered more and more as I worked my way across. Once complete I then coloured each cobble by dusting them with a variety of colours giving them all different markings. To finish off I then sprayed over the entire board with PME edible Glaze spray.